swooning over

posted on: 3.30.2010

coral-y reds, yellow, stripes, gray & navy... and all at Anthropologie



Something about the seasons changing, especially winter to spring and summer to fall, makes me so giddy about all the new fashions. I just want to brighten and refresh my wardrobe... well, and my house.

I've always loved the forest wallpaper that's been seen all around, but for my personal taste it's a little too outdoorsy... this new coral version completely hits the spot for me though! Call me a girl, but the trees with pink is the perfect balance.
I think it would be beautiful in a bathroom, Tate's room, or even my bedroom.

I really need a second (well paying) job:)

4 comments:

  1. Okay, to die for!! I love when the seasons change too!! Although, I hate when I can't afford clothes that I want to buy. Keep these on your wish list for sure. I might add them to mine as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anthropologie,

    "Reunited and it feels so good!" I heart you!

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love anthropologie and yet I hate them (too expensive for me right now!) So fun to see all the cute pics from your parents trip, loved the one of them cliff diving...they are quite adventurous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it seems like wallpaper is showing up everywhere lately and I love it. I'm just not sure if I'm brave enough.

    you have the best taste...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger