Oh Boden

posted on: 1.24.2010

Anyone else get the email about Mini Boden getting their new spring line in? Well I did, and it made me giddy. I love love Boden for lots of reasons, but mainly for their fresh preppy kids clothes. I couldn't wait to see what they had in their swimwear collection, and just about died when I saw that red & white striped nautical jacket! gasp. seriously, tate needs that.
Speaking of Tate, I often get asked where I buy her clothes, and the truth is I don't discriminate when it comes to shopping, at all. I will shop anywhere (think Target to crewcuts)- just as long as it's decently made and somewhat unique. I only have the budget for deals, so for the more upscale shops I look at the sale only, and love private discount websites like the mini social.
I'm not a pastel kind of gal (although lately crewcuts sorbet colors are making me drool)- I tend to be drawn to more bold preppy colors so shops like Boden seem to suck me right in!
Of course I took a gander at the women's clothing too, and I'm pretty sure this jacket was made just for me.

2 comments:

  1. I got it too and already want to buy for my unborn child... ha ha!

    And crew cuts... don't get me started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Got the mini Boden catalog in the mail this week and drooled over the same jacket. Their stuff is all so cute. Too bad it's still winter here. And you're right: that coat WAS made for you.

    Miss you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger