Hurry over to Olive Juice

posted on: 1.19.2010

Olive Juice kids, one of my personal favorite shops for classic kids, is having their Warehouse Sale and it's unbelievable!
I just got this velvet holiday topper for $12 (from $78), and the Eloise dress for $15 (from $78)... really! Oh, I how I love a good deal.
Hurry on over so you don't miss out. They carry baby, girls, and boys, and their clothes are very well made. Every piece I have from Olive Juice, no matter how much Tate wears it, still looks brand new.
go here

1 comments:

  1. Chels,

    thanks sooo much!! I'm so excited to check out their line of grandpa threads!! BTW, We need to talk to you about accomodations in March :-)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger