heart art for your sweetheart

posted on: 1.27.2010

I can't help but notice all the adorable and creative things popping up all over the web for valentine's day... here are the ones that are making my heart go pitter patter.



Etsy shop Sarah + Bendrix (found via Decor8) is becoming one of my favorites. It's hard not love this personalized heart art (one heart is left open for your special message), when it's just so darn adorable. I think it would be a great gift for your main squeeze or little love. I would like to put one up in Tate's room with a sweet message just for her.

A cuter take on the always safe coupon book from the Spotted Sparrow. I think these are a fun idea, and are a bit more meaningful (and classy) than just scribbling one down morning of. (we've all made that mistake, right?)

Paper flower extraordinaire Emersonmade makes these (and lots others) adorable messages and pins. If I thought my husband would appreciate a paper flower I would be shipping one to Dominica. But, if you're reading honey... I certainly would:)

Olive Juice is really doing it for me lately, and when I saw they now have vintage valentine's for your little ones to give away I died (no really). A pack of 30 is just $9. Although I do think making your own valentine's is really fun (here's what I did last year), if you're short on time these would be a good unique alternative.
(Also neat to buy and just use as decoration too- they would make darling place settings for a kids valentine party, right?)

This sweet card by Littleclouds would be perfect to jot down the simple reasons why.
I love love this upcoming day of love!

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing me with my valentine's day gift for matt! I'm totally getting one of those coupon books for him. I also love that first thing too. I'd be getting that as well if I could afford it.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger