Back to Sunshine

posted on: 1.10.2010

2 days after we left the snow, and this outfit back in Utah... we were here
and
enjoying this!
Tate is thrilled to be back, and has not forgotten that we actually can go swimming every day:)
Wyatt is thrilled to have us back and to start school again... he really does like school. weird right?
I am thrilled to have the first signs of a tan line back!
This was a good welcome back for me! Even though I don't really love this island, it's SO good to be back to just the 3 of us, and have our own place again. Wyatt moved us over the break into a new apartment and it's so SO SO much better. I could not be more pleased and already feel more relaxed and happy here. I can already tell this semester will be a much more pleasant one!
You know what they say- Happy wife, Happy life:)

12 comments:

  1. this post DELIGHTS me- everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you guys at now? i am glad you're back. see you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A better home environment can make such a huge difference, right? Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about you guys. I am glad to see you arrived safely. We miss you already. Keep up with the posts....I need my Chels and Tate fix. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you made it back safely. It was so fun to be together over the break....can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad all is well back on the island. I want to see pictires of your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great post to read...happy kid, happy dad, happy mom!! Even though we miss you terribly, we are so happy that you're happy!! Keep the pics coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tyler always says that too and i agree with him. if i'm happy, then he seems to be happy. my life is great :) glad you guys made it safe and sound. we were all waiting anxiously for a post. so glad you are loving your new apartment! post pictures soon please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you guys are back safe and sound. I'm also so glad that you like your new place. It's a little lonely at Pat and Rolfe's without you :( Wy, good luck with the new semester!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has been fun to see your life back in SLC. You really know how to make the most of it. Also, I am glad you are happy just wherever you are as long as you are with your little family. Good luck with the new semester!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, good you made it safe and have lots of sunshine! And... a nice new start with your apartment, which I want to see. I bet Wyatt is so so so glad to have his girls back... nothing like family! And you know that is right about a happy wife and life. I love and miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! The black sand is something new to me too, kinda cool though. I'm echoing everyone else, but I'm glad you like your new place!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger