Tis the Season

posted on: 12.24.2009

For gathering with good friends over good food! It's probably the reason I love this season the most. I love how everyone comes together, and so many fun parties are to be attended. We are so blessed to have such great friends, and loved spending a snowy Tuesday night, sans kids, catching up, laughing and snacking.
Thanks so much Buzz and Jen Warner for letting us into your beautiful new home and treating us to such a fun night!
{ps} just enjoyed my most favorite holiday treat as I blogged this- Dryers Limited Edition Peppermint Ice Cream with Aunt Martha's homemade hotfudge drizzled (or drenched in my case) over the top:) yum.
Merry Christmas my lovely friends!!

2 comments:

  1. Really so much fun. Always love seeing you and fun to see cute Wyatt too. Hope your family has a fabulous Christmas together. I'm already in mourning that you're leaving soon. Boo . . .

    xoxo

    p.s. I'm so crazy about that picture of you and Jen. Too bad I look so ticked in the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 words...

    I love you!!

    ok and a p.s. how did you disappear that night. I was looking for you... sorry... hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger