My Christmas Wishlist...

posted on: 12.08.2009

If you were wondering, waiting probably (Tyler I know you were:).... here is my Christmas Wishlist for 2009.
1. looking for love print, here (although, I'm in no way looking)
2. swimsuit, jcrew
3. Dominica inspiration poster, here
4. milkmaid butter dish, here
5. Goody Goody slippers (a must have every Christmas), here
6. arrow collection, here
7. doily clock, here
8. flip video camera, everywhere
9. Sperry topsider boots, here
There you have it! Is it just me, or does Etsy get better by the day? Love that place.

3 comments:

  1. i can't wait to show tyler this! he'll just be thrilled you've finally posted your wish list. and yes i agree. love etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that butter dish. It's so funny, I was admiring it all day yesterday. You have wonderful things on your list. I love everything. I've been so excited to see this, and wondering if I should make one myself for Matt's sake? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list. It is a good way to get what you want. Goody Goody shoes is one of my personal favorites. I have a wholesale account with them. If you ever want anything half off let me know!
    ~Alyse Barton
    alysebarton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger