today she is 22

posted on: 11.10.2009

happy birthday boo!
today my little sis is 22.
today my little sis is a really good friend, the best kind of sister you could ask for
today my little sis is kind, always willing & even looking to serve others
today my little sis is hilarious, there is no one else i laugh harder with
today my little sis is hot... really, she is stunning
today my little sis is caring, very sweet and very empathetic
today my little sis is sassy and confident, with a really cool sense of style
today my little sis is spontaneous, always up for a good adventure
i love you boo, and hope you have a fabulous day!
ps- don't forget to eat your farber bar:)

8 comments:

  1. happy birthday boo! hope it's as great of a day as chelsea's was.......you food wise. i love the new clips chels! so so cute. i only wish i had a daughter so i could get use out of them. you know i'll be hitting you up for lots, as soon as that day comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brooke! Chelsea likes hanging out with me, but when she really wants to laugh and have fun she always calls you. Thanks for being an outlet for her and for loving my daughter. You are the bomb. Fo reals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is stunning and you two are such sweet sisters. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cute Brooke, happy birthday! I'm telling ya we still need to get her and Tyler together they are both too good looking not to get along (ha ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't have said it better myself! Happy Birthday to a caring, funny, quirky, beautiful daughter. All our love, mom & dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brookie! :) we miss you too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so funny you call her "Boo". That has been my nickname for Jackson his entire life.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger