Stock Up

posted on: 11.09.2009

I've decided to make my tatertots while I'm here (through Christmas), so if you'd like some new styles for the holidays or just didn't get a chance to order them before I moved this is the time!
Here's a small preview of what's to come at the upcoming Queen Bee Boutique this week...
fresh new colors and fabrics... I loved getting creative again, it's been way too long.
Come see them (and LOTS more) at the upcoming Queen Bee Boutique...
2701 E Flamingo Dr. (4940 S)
Tuesday November 10th 6pm- 10pm
Wednesday November 11th 10am- 7pm
Thursday November 12th 10am- 5pm
...
look for them at checkout

9 comments:

  1. This is the BEST news of the week. I want a bunch of Tater Tots. But, I want you to just choose some for me. I can't ever decide what to get because they're all so cute and I'm sure I can find things to match them all. Also, just sent you an email about getting together. This not seeing you bit has GOT to end! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to get some! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chels! Just wanted to let you know that 106.5 is playing nonstop Christmas music. I remember, from last year, that you love it as much as I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea... thanks! Best news I've heard all day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I am going to try and work it to stop by the show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE!!!! I WANT one for Ems- pick the cutest and bring it down when you come :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had such a great day. What a sweet note from your husband. You guys are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YeeeeeeeeeeS!!

    Please don't let me go crazy when I see you... help me ... I don't know how to do moderation when it comes to your clips! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger