Communal

posted on: 10.30.2009

Pretty sure, my new favorite restaurant in Utah. I'm praying a new location in slc will be coming soon, although I'll continue to drive down to P-town to eat there. One of those restaurants where you can't go wrong... every dish I tried was amazing (and I tried 7:) The atmosphere is so cozy and chic, somewhere you'd want to hang out at all night.
Eve & Pat...
so good to be back in Slc to enjoy these kinds of nights!
As always, it was a good thing Dru was there, as she entertained Tate through the whole meal with her phone and scarf (you know you are her new favorite buddy now Dru:)
I'm serious guys, it's so worth the drive. I can't wait for Wyatt to come into town and you better bet this will be our first date night!
(make reservations though, it's busy and on the small side)
*just noticed how big my forehead is... should probably cut bangs soon, right?

11 comments:

  1. I thought you looked good - with your dark brown skin! Glad you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your nice comment! we're so glad you love communal..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good meal, but I'm sure its nothing compared to the shacks. Last night I went there to get a piece of pizza for dinner, lifted it up to take my first bite, and literally every topping and all the cheese simultaneously slid of the pizza onto my plate. Had it not been raining while I was eating my topping/cheese slop and empty crust, the atmosphere would have been up to par with communal I'm sure. Hooray for "med school camping"! Just kidding babe, I'm fine here, just giving you a hard time-love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was honestly the most delicious meal i've had all month. yum! i want to make that a weekly occurrence. i'm so glad you two are back so i could have my best buddy tate to play with!! oh and you too of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to try it. Sounds delish. And, I also thought you looked great in the picture. Though I love you with bangs, too. Yay for yummy meals during your stay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so cozy! I love your post about wheeler farm. The picture of you and Tate is to die for. Chels bangs or no bangs you are gorgeous! Also, I am totally loving Wyatt's comments! Keep 'em coming Wy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great place, we are definitely going to have to make our way down to Happy valley!!! BTW you look georgeous, especially in the pics at the farm you are all tanned and just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you getting prettier? Ugh! I can't handle it! ;) Seriously, you just have this glow... Ferosh!! ha ha. I can't wait to try this place... thank you. Happy Halloween and I'll be seeing you soon! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm- sounds yummy! Maybe we'll have to double when Wy gets into town.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know, I think you look great and you definitely won't want bangs when you get back to the jungle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly the best restaurant around. Loved the night!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger