new smile and new vocabulary

posted on: 10.01.2009

My gals new smile... don't you like? Top lip tucked under, nose scrunched and eyes squinted.
So so flattering.
No joke, she voluntarily posed like that and then asked me to take her picture!
This one definitely takes the cake! Every time I see it I laugh out loud.
Along with this super new smile, Tate's also taken up a new vocabulary...
"this is making me a bit nervous"- about walking down a steep & narrow dirt path
"that is ridiculous"- to just about anything
"that is amazing"- about everything
"uhh, how cute is that!"- about cute (and normal) things
"that's fabulous"
"that's hysterical" or "that's hilarious" (and then she fake laughs along with us)
"I'm afraid so..."- to Pat at the pool
"I'm going to get in the shower to relax- the shower is so relaxing"- also to Pat
"don't freak out, okay mom"- to me
"I am mad now mom"- when she's mad, apparently
Every day she seems to come up with these ridiculous sayings, and I can't help but laugh (even when I know I shouldn't)!

11 comments:

  1. well i just have to say, "uhh, how cute is that!" :) i love it that you write these down, you will love it to look back at, and so will she!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L-O-V-E the comments and the super new smile might be the funniest thing I have seen- she is HILARIOUS! love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got to be kidding me with that smile. I'm laughing out loud looking at it. I love that girl. And, how about that new vocab? 2 going on 20. She's the cutest thing. I love her and really miss both of you. (Do I say that every time? Just true.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh she is priceless. I need to document all the funny things Lucy says, you are so good to remember tate's sayings. what a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, seriously..she is so funny. And, let's see, who does she sound like...oh that's right, her MOTHER! Who also said hilarious things practically daily:) When she starts sounding like Rachel Zoe, then you're in trouble! I can't wait to hear all this in person! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tate is darling!! SHe's looking like a local!!! Glad you guys are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, please can we all get together when you come home? Just think - Taedon, Tate and mini... I would be in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome...sounds like she is going to keep you on your toes. Love the new smile, and especially with the glasses, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those phrases are hilarious. Little Miss Tate - 3 going on 13. She is so funny. You all look so cute and tan. I'm so jealous! Looks like things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. K she is so cute! I can't believe that new smile and how blonde she has gotten!! And those phrases...they are the best. We all miss little taters around!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post! The pose is hysterical. Did I leave glasses there?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger