happy mail

posted on: 9.28.2009

Hooray! Tate could not be happier with the mail she received from friend, and now penpal, London! When I gave her the package she ripped it open as fast as she could.
Inside she found a sweet note from London, a necklace, tiny markers & coloring book- all hand picked by London herself. Tate was so thrilled and asked me this...
"London got these for me?"
yes, I said
"Oh, how cute is she!"
The necklace was a huge hit, and Tate has found other uses for it too, such as a snake and money to pay for the air conditioning.
London, thanks SO much!! Tate misses you so much, see you soon!

8 comments:

  1. love the birthday pics! so cute of london / sammy to send that package! what good friends you have. sorry i haven't done anything like that yet. man i feel like a loser. but i sure do love you guys.......counting down the days until nov. 30th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How cute is she!" I love that Tate got her own special package in the mail. So thoughtful. We need to send one too. The girls would love that. Will you email me your mailing address? (I might just sneak some treasures in for you, too.)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it when you write her little quotes! :) she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy she liked it! You guys are totally worth it! Until Nov 30th and New Moon....swoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you say see you soon- probably because the centipede count keeps going up! ha! Tate is adorable- what a fun little friend London is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chels, we LOVE your blog! wow, Tate looks so tan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I wish I'd brought that smile to Tate's face!How lucky to have such good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so great for her, she is already learning the value of a good girlfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger