Last lunch in Paradise

posted on: 8.21.2009

Okay, so I know it's not really paradise... but it kind of is to me! I can't tell you how many times I've eaten lunch here over the last 2 years. Maybe 100, probably more. It's called paradise for a good reason and it's because I get to sit for an hour or so, share a Southwest Chicken Ceasar salad, chippers, and a Diet Coke with my little sister Boo and sometimes mom. It's our time to catch up, laugh at Tate and vent. We first went when Tate was just 5 weeks old, and we're still going! We all have our regulars and one of the workers even brings Tate a free cookie every time. Eating out is a hobby to me, and these lunches have become the highlight of my week! I love you Boo and I will miss our lunches more than anything I think!

1 comments:

  1. she is so cute! sorry about the lost pics- waa!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger