Craft Crave?

posted on: 5.25.2009

I've been itching to make something lately. I saw this idea on the blog smaller and it was love at first sight. I love anything with birds and bright colors! It'll be a perfect way for me to use up all my leftover fabric scraps.
All you need is 2 rings (not exactly sure what these are?), scraps of brightly colored fabric and a bird (they made their bird out of paper mache', but I'm just going to buy one from Michaels and cover it with fabric).
The site gives full directions and seriously guys, it seems really easy!
Anyone down for a craft night sometime soon?
I'll have some treats, we can watch trashy tv, and make our cool bird mobiles!

*ps-

6 comments:

  1. i would love to do it. can we do it via webcast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. me want in! i love birds too!!!! London would love that in her room for sure! Let's chat at music makers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not crafty but would love to come and learn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this an intergenerational craft night? That would be so cute in the "girls" bedroom! How about the Bachelorette and bird mobiles?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally in...those are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um... am I too late for this!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger