stalling

posted on: 4.13.2009

Today, after an hour of hearing her jump in her crib instead of napping, our conversation was as follows...
  • me... Tate, you need to go to sleep. Lay down on your pillow please.
  • Tate... no, don't want it
  • me... it's time for night night Tate
  • Tate... I want to go to the pool
  • me... no, naptime comes first
  • Tate... I want my cute swimsuit
  • me... it's naptime Tate
  • Tate... watch Nemo?
  • me... come on, let's lay down & sing our night night song
  • Tate... I want candy
  • me... (trying not to laugh) no Tate, you need to take your nap
  • Tate... (now crying) I want my pigtails in (she points to the rubberbands she's taken out of her own hair and thrown on the floor)
  • me... GOOD night Tate, love you
  • Tate... (as I'm walking out) I want my juuuuuuuice!

Funny girl. ( As I type I'm listening to her say " Wyatt, where are you?" over and over!)

8 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!!! I love that she thinks Wyatt will give her all those things! That's what Dad's are for right!?!?!? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is SO funny! Wyatt where are you? I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite blog posts of all time. I can just hear the conversation taking place and it cracks me up. The best part: Wyatt, where are you??? Still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny how their little brains try everything. this is the perfect example of how one minute they are the cutest things in the world, and five minutes later you want to ring their little neck (not really, but you get it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the little stinker never did actually take a nap! Hopefully you'll get an extra-long one today. She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The problem with that little stinker is that she is just too cute to get mad at!! So funny...probably more funny for us than for you at the time:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that little girl of yours is sure smart. she's learning how to manipulate more and more each day isn't she. more great birth control. keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger