This weekend...

posted on: 2.09.2009

This weekend was really fun. Friday night Wyatt and I had our date night swap, so we went to dinner and the movie Taken. Anyone else seen it? It's a pretty good thriller. It makes me never want to send Tate on a vacation alone... never. (warning- the girl in this movie is the most awkward actress in the world and will most likely make you a little shy:)
On Saturday I went with Pat, Maddie & Eve to see the Cedar Lake Dance company and it was amazing! I didn't know what to expect, as I'd never heard of them, but I'm so glad I went. There was one dance that was a bit sexual (think half naked men sensually rubbing mud all over themselves). Sick! It made me quite shy. Regardless, I'm sure if I were still in the dance world I would have at least heard of them because they were very very talented, and had the most beautiful bodies. Dance has really changed since the good old Lanichee' days:)
Oh, I almost forgot! After the performance, in the lobby, we saw that Matt guy from last year's So You Think You Can Dance. Remember him? He was pretty good. We wanted to get a picture with him, and thought, "he's not even famous, I'm sure he'd be flattered to have his picture taken with us". Wrong! He was sort of a prick. Like, you're not even famous- get over yourself already!

7 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm slacking with posting the picture of Matt. I promise I'm going to later today. And also...I might steal your picture of Ceder Lake. Thanks for the fun night on Saturday!! Good times as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave and I saw that movie and it freaked me out! But I LOVE it. I thought it was a great show! How are you friend!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. See saw the movie as well. The way the girl runs was the most crazy for me. I agree...super awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay awkward acting totally ruins a movie. I think she's the girl from Lost and she IS awkward. And the dance thing looks like it was fun. I really should do more of these things with you gals...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those match boxes are so adorable. Simple, easy, but so clever! Ya and don't ya miss our anthropologie discount...boo! It was NORMAL price with our discount! LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chels you look great, I can totally tell you've lost weight! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chels you look great, I can totally tell you've lost weight! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger