500 days of Summer

posted on: 2.03.2009

A couple weeks ago I was able to go see 500 Days Of Summer up at Sundance with my sister/parent in laws. I still can't believe we got tickets (thanks Maddie:). It was SUCH a cute movie about a boy & a girl- not a love story. Just a story about a boy and a girl starring Zooey Deschanel, and Joseph Gordon Levitt- who was there by the way! It comes out in July and I can't wait to see it again. The soundtrack will be amazing too.
Here is Joseph Gordon Levitt after, answering questions. He was so nice, just really normal and seemed down to earth. It was so fun to see him! If you don't know already, he's the guy that was in 10 Things I Hate About You, and 3rd Rock from the Sun. Wyatt gets told he looks like him?? He's cute, but I don't think Wyatt looks like him. Wyatt's much cuter.

1 comments:

  1. totally saw this and LOVED it. can't wait for july to see it again and again. i think i might start wearing one color all the time. loved the blue.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger