Bowling

posted on: 1.04.2009

A new tradition making it's way into our busy Christmas Eve is bowling with my cousins. Of course my family can't just do bowling... they have to do bowling dressed up, while playing trivia?! Don't even ask me where this started. But, it was worth it for the picture of tate in her shades, wig and purple boa! This girls got style!
cute Lucca please don't think I put that silly candy cane hat on Tate. It was all a part of bowling... even though I'm not sure why? more crazy hats
learning to bowl with grandma... who so embarrassingly wears a matching bowling shirt with my dad. As a joke of course, although no one else knows it's a joke, so it's just embarrassing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger