{Be Mine}

posted on: 1.16.2009

Of course I'm already giddy about Valentine's Day! It's got to be the cutest holiday out there, don't you agree?
Darling {tatertot} Valentine clips are now available! I know it may seem a little early, but I'm only making a small amount of these, so once they're gone- they're gone! If you'd like to order one please check out my other blog at www.tatertothairclips.blogspot.com. Since they are for a limited time only, they will only be available on my blog, not at any retail stores.
xo
Chels

4 comments:

  1. Chels you just amaze me in so many ways! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! i am so tempted to just get one & hang on to it for a couple years. please tell me you will still be doing this when i get around to having a little girl?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, those are so cute. I am so excited to have this baby girl and order tons of clips from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe just for V-day Bex can wear a tatertot? =) So cute.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger