1st ballet class

posted on: 1.07.2009

Monday was a really fun day for me... Tate had her 1st ballet class! I swear this was the thing I was most excited about when I found out I was having a little girl. Dance was a huge source of confidence for me growing up, and I have nothing but great memories of everything related to dancing.
Even though she's just two, I'm so excited to see if dance will play a part in Tate's life. Even if she doesn't take to it like I did, nothing was cuter than seeing her tiny bum in those tights and leotard!
Tate and her little friend London were like 2 peas in a pod in the class. Both, the shortest girls there by far, and both broke down in tears at some point:)! I know they had fun, but I think they both got a little nervous to be alone in a room with a bunch of strangers. Understandable I guess. How cute are they!
This picture cracks me up... here's an idea of just how small Tate is for her age. All of the girls in this class are 2, and she's a good 6 inches shorter than all of them!
Trying to follow her teacher, Miss Shelly. This "deer in the headlights" was her face during the whole class!
Good Job Taters!

17 comments:

  1. OK, she is so sweet!!! Looking all adorable and yet nervous in her leotard and skirt! SOOO cute! I hope she loves dance...its been quite a few years since our last recital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i know exactly how her teacher is! she's darling. i'll have to tell her to take extra good care of taters and london. so so so cute!!! i better have a girl because if i can't pass my dancing love onto someone i'll be really sad. i love it. those pictures are priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K this is seriously so dang cute! One of the only reasons I need a girl is so she can be a dancer like her Momma! But I will take a Justin Timberlake too if I only get boys! ;) What a fun, fun day for you! There is nothing better than dance! Really Chels, you need to get her into modeling! She is one of the prettiest little girls I know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday when she is a prima ballerina you'll be able to sell those pictures for loads of cash. Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. K so so so cute!! I love nothing more then seeing little girls in their ballet gear. I'm sure she'll have some mega talent with dance with your genes and some horsley genes. Gotta love Taters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cannot wait until next monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy it!!! My little girl will have nothing to do with dance. It secretly breaks my heart. I won't make her do it, but I am always hoping she'll grow to love it like I do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have loved Dance. We can't get enough. Tate looks so cute. I get so excited too. Just wait until they have their first performance. I was so excited, it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh can she get any cuter! I love the whole ballet outfit it is to die for on her! I can't believe she is old enough to do ballet. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG -- that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Now I miss my little taters even more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my - that is the cutest thing ever! She is absolutely adorable. I love her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is my favorite thing...little girls in dance class!! ky will hopefully be starting this spring. i cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! I need to get Finn in something like this. She would totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so stinkin' cute! This is why I need to adopt a little girl:) I will come by and get those clips...Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Chelsea! I found your blog on abbys. Your little girl is Darling! Its good to see you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cutest thing I've ever seem in my whole life.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't mean to blog stock but I do love to look at your blog and watch how your little family is growing. I can't believe how big Tate is. I love that you have put her in dance and she looks darling in her tights, leotard, skirt, and ballet slippers! I do wish to have a girl some day so I can pass on my love of dance on to her also! And if your wondering who in the heck this is I'm Josh Green's little sister Kaci and you know my husband Devin Johnson. Hope you don't mind that I look at your blog every once in awhile!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger