Just in Case you were wondering...

posted on: 12.04.2008

... which I'm sure you were- Here is my Christmas List (so far:)
I'm one of those "rude people" that returns anything that wasn't on my list. Trust me, I've looked everywhere, I know what I want. So just stick to the list and we'll all be happy:) Hey, I'm just trying to make it easy for you!
above: Plumage Lamp from Anthropologie... this TOPS my list. I've been eyeing it for months now and I think it'll be perfect on my kitchen counter!
for me and tate!

Gray tiled rug from Target- love it! (available at the Ft. Union store)Any new camera will do... I don't really care. I just want one since it's seriously been on my list for 2 years now!

available at Costco for just $19.99!

Goody Goody slippers. Available at a few Slc stores, but I like to get mine from All Tucked In- they have the best selection. You will feel SO loved if you get me these because I wear them all day every day... anyone, anyone?! I got my first pair last Christmas and have worn them out, literally. The lining is gone and the toes have holes in them. I am dying for another pair! ps- size M please

other honorable mentions are...

Subscription to Domino Magazine

Licorice Whip Cardigan from Anthropologie

Blue Volcano Candle from Anthropologie ( the best scent created... ever!)

At home photo printer (this one might be a stretch:)

10 comments:

  1. OMG, you always find the cutest things, I would LOVE that lamp and rug! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly - i wish you'd posted this a week ago. i already bought your present and it's nonrefundable so i guess you're stuck with it :). love the lamp and rug!! two things i'm in need of as well. i think i should post a wish list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lamp is totally on my list too. i have been coveting it for months. loving the slippers, i have never seen or heard of them before, but i might have to add them to my wish lise. hope all is well with you and yours. happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is one good list i must say!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea seriously I ws looking at two blogs at once...You are the funniest girls...Honestly my husband would love if I gave him a list...I hope you get a few of the things on your wish list:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the list. That lamp is so cute. It looks like you. Well, Anthropologie in general just looks like you. Hope Santa comes through for you. Love you and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you. What a fabulous list. I don't have a list this year. I don't think I'm getting anything. Jo tells me that my new computer will be "my list" for the next five years! That's okay. Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The camera you pictured is a great pick. I love my SLR but I want the SD 1100 for the diaper bag. Hope you get it. Do you know what a sick memory I have. I remember reading last year that you wanted a camera and when I saw it on your list I thought, Another one? Well..it looks like you are still waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally agree with blue volcano as the best scent ever. Its been my fave for years. love your list!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger