Happy Holidays

posted on: 12.14.2008

Hold your breath... ready?

We are not sending Christmas cards this year. We are not doing neighbor gifts either (gasp!!)
Call me scrooge, lazy, selfish. The truth is I'm really just trying to save a little money. And let's be honest, you all saw my Christmas list, and there's no room to save there!
So, in case you were thinking you were left out this year... you weren't. Everyone is. If I were to send cards, I think they would look similar to the one above. Cute right? It would have a nice picture of our family inside and a sweet message. Maybe something like this- Thank you for your friendship and love. We hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love, the Horsley Family
So, picture that on your fridge along with some homemade peppermint bark on your porch (which is my usual neighbor gift) and have a wonderful holiday season!!

8 comments:

  1. Smart woman. I gave up the idea of neighbor gifts early this year...but I've got paper and plans for cards still sitting on my table. They may end up New Years greetings-or baby announcements! I thank you for your wise and simple Christmas greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so dang funny. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. consider it done. i think that was the perfect idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. I loved your imagined Christmas card. And, I'm not doing neighbor gifts this year either. So, if anyone's mad, they can be mad at both of us. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the card, I loved it!! Good to see you the other night, thanks for coming! I can't believe about the new consumer saftey law. That's nuts!! I will go on the website right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're hysterical. I'm going to print up that reindeer card and stick it on my fridge right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did the same thing this year too. A lot of people are cutting back so your neighbors won't be hurt :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger