this is why he's a great man...

posted on: 11.30.2008

On Friday I went shopping with my mom and sister Heather. Of course, we swore we wouldn't be gone longer than a couple hours... just 2 stores, that's it. Wyatt sweetly offered to watch Tate which he already does all the time. I was planning on being home by 4. Enough time for Wyatt to go out and do something before we'd go out that night.
Well, 4 rolled around, then 5, and finally at 6 I was frantically driving home, worrying the whole time that he'd be a little bugged (you know the feeling:). I screeched into the driveway and saw his car was gone? Hmmm... I wonder if he decided to go eat without me? This is the note I found taped to the front door...
Hey Babe,
Me and Tate went to the Children's museum. Come down and meet us for dinner, Jon Schmidt is playing too!
Love, Wy and Tate
I don't know why I thought he would be any different. He is a wonderful dad, so of course he took Tate out to do something fun. He is such a sweet husband, of course he understood that I wanted a day with the girls.

8 comments:

  1. ok so cute! What a keeper! Did you end up signing Tate up for dance class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. chels, that really is so sweet. you guys are such a cute family..i totally envy you!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a great man, and dad, husband and son in law!! AND he does a mean Tim Gunn impersonation-ya gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! What a good Dad and Husband! You definitely got a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not jealous one bit... nope! ;) Wow Chels... he is a great man, but you are a great woman so it works out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's my brother for you. what a sweetheart. you sure married a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweetheart your hubby is:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger