thankful

posted on: 11.23.2008

Right now I'm thankful for the UTES!!!! woo-hoo:)

I'm thankful for my family. I love spending time with my whole family (immediate and extended). In my mind the more the merrier, and i have such a great time when we all get together. I'm glad we've done a good job at staying close, I don't know what I would do without them.
I'm thankful for a hard working husband. It doesn't matter if it's his 9-6 job, yard work, kid stuff, volunteering, or house repairs- Wyatt is such a hard worker. He makes all the practical things... actually most things in our life run, and I'm very thankful for that.

1 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for all the resin Christy had in the studio so that we could have some sweet turn-out in fifth position! You are so fun Mrs. Horsley, thanks for brining me back down to Earth today, it's been a stressful week.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger