New clips in the shop

posted on: 10.09.2008

Just wanted to let you all know my new {tatertot} Halloween clips are now available here... who said girls can't sport bats? They are so in this season.

Also, new ruffled clips in all colors- with or without leaves, are there too- click here to view them all.

... and no need to remind me how incredibly boring my blog is lately (sorry Andrea and fellow employees). Hopefully something really exciting and super will happen this weekend (or I'll get creative and make something up), or I won't blame you for banning me from your stalking list.

yours truly, Chels

9 comments:

  1. Oh Chels- those are sooo cute!! I love the Halloween AND the new pucker ones. I'll place an order soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. I need some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea,
    Those hair clips are so cute!!I have seen your clips a few places and had no idea that they were yours.That is so great!!!
    Ashlee(Malovich)Winegar

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are the cuttest things i have ever seen!!!! i must order and do it today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really making me wanna have a girl! I was seriously going to enter your contest, but I thought I wouldn't be selffish just incase I did win... Tae would still look cute in them though! ;) I think I will be your #1 customer once I do get that girl! Can't wait to see you next week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. what are you doing to me? so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chels why why why do you have to keep coming out with such cute taters and Londyn still doesn't hav enough hair to clip them to?!?!? It is growing so hopefully soon! Love them though and the Halloween ones are so cute! I'm still waiting for my email reply!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once again my talented friend! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!!! I loved that you were in the Horsley pic. It's not like it was exclusively for the siblings. And you married into the family...you deserve to be in whatever pictures you want. Your Halloween clips are darling!! I want some for me!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger