posted on: 6.18.2008

Yup, we're having a HUGE yard sale this Saturday the 21st from 8-2! My sister in law is a professional shopper and has just moved, so she had to clean out her old place. That meant finding lots of old, UN-USED, stuff that she didn't want anymore. I already called her blender, but she's got brand new toys and books for $2, home appliances she's never used, clothes, and great home decor! I spotted a neat mirror that would be cute in an entry or bathroom. Really, it won't be your "usual" yard sale junk. Some things that I'm selling are... lots of kitchen stuff- appliances, platters that I've never used, vases. Lampshades from Hip & Humble. Gently used clothes from Anthro, Banana & J.Crew for less than $5. Shoes, bags... one is D&G. Tons of home decor... wreaths from Basket Loft, botanical canvas prints, throw pillows for $1 and blankets, frames, candle sticks, a great large office desk, kids play tables, end tables.... and more!!
Come by, we'll have lemonade and cookies and it'll be FUN! Email me at chelseahorsley@yahoo.com if you need my address.

5 comments:

  1. i'm for sure there. i bet i'll love a ton of the stuff andrea's selling....and you know i'm poor as garbage so it's right up my alley:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to buy all of your clothes cause you always dress so cute but i am not going to be in town this weekend. Crap- What should I do??

    Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. so we are almost moving in our home and you know i want some new decore. I will have to ask though b/c apparently i can go overboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're having Tae's 1 yr b-day party tomorrow b/c Andrew's bro leaves on his mission Weds. & really wanted to be there so we are doing it way early! If I have time I am forsure coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like one not to miss, by the way love all the new posts. Those pictures of Tate are so priceless. She sure does love the camera doesn't she!?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger