Whats in your fridge?

posted on: 6.12.2008

I saw this idea on Stephmodo's blog and thought it looked fun! I can pretend like I'm famous and that people really care to see what we eat... you know like in the "Us" magazine where they say "stars are just like us"- they eat strawberries. Or something really normal like that.
More than anything, I just want to see what's in everyone else's fridge... so I'm making up my own tag- if you see your name, or just want to participate for fun, take a pic of your fridge, and list some of the things inside! That's all.
In our fridge you'll find...
lots of milk- skim, 2%, whole, & chocolate soy. strawberries, raspberries, applesauce, an endless supply of yogurt ( light for me, and regular for Wyatt and Tate), mozz balls, eggs, fresh parmesean, and string cheese, italian sausage, pears, apricots, minced garlic, spinach, pesto, oranges, green apples, cherry tomatoes, grapefruit, asparagus, broccoli, provolone, and fresh salsa! whew... I don't think I'm brave enough to show my freezer :)
I want to see... Heather's (yes, you sis), Annie's, Cassi's, Jessica's (both), Kristin's, Sammy's, Danielle's, Jen's, Rachel's, Caroline's, and Holli's.

14 comments:

  1. Tate is such a cutie. I love her sitting in her basket of toys. It also cracks me up that Wyatt put all of her hair clips in at the same time. So random, but so Wyatt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this, too! Looks so fun..I will definitely accept your tag! Love ya, Chels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chels, you do not want to see my fridge. All though it is clean right now, maybe because I HATE grocery shopping. Hey any day next week works for me. I know Thurs you have Eve's wedding. If you need help with Tate that day, we would love to help. But we are open any day and we always love the Zoo. I can get us in for free too with my pass. Or swimming is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would've thought that my little choco-carnivore would end up with such a healthy, well-rounded list of frig contents! And clean too!!(You didn't get that from me!) You make your mom proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect! We are planning on it! I'll call you monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am with mom -- good thing it's not a "show me you pantry" where I'm sure there's brownie boxes galore!! I'm so proud of all the veggies you have -- I had no idea :) So, do I send you a pic of mine or just post it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha - love it! Your fridge is so organized! And those last pictures of Tate are darling - she is such a doll. It was fun to see you at Tarjay the other day - we really should get together some time and hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I'll accept the tag, but I have some shopping and cleaning out to do... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Tate is Too cute to be true....She is ridiculously gorgeous! I loved the shot of her looking in the mirror, bink in mouth, and all the clips in her hair...priceless Daddy moment!

    And your fridge, just so clean and full of fresh fruit and veggies...so healthy Chels....of course!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, from the picture you fridge looks very organized. It makes me want to clean mine out. Hey we missed you the other night at the little girls night out-DoDo. I hope to see you at the next one. Take care Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, that is so funny, we do have a ton of connections! And I just saw Caroline Prince on your blog...we live in the same neighborhood and are good friends. Katie is adorable...she is married to my husbands cousin, so we just say we're cousins. But Lavar is my husbands uncle. Yep, we're one big happy family. I met Jon through Lisanne, Katies sister-in-law who is one of my best friends. We'll have to get togeather sometime. Your family is adorable. It was so fun to get to know you guys

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are not speaking of me b/c after seeing your "Cribs" fridge...there is NO way I'd ever display mine to the world! :) I need to go organize right now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute tag! I don't know if I dare show what is in my fridge! My fridge is in need of cleaning out and re-stocking and organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's funny is that everytime I open my fridge since seeing your tag, I tell myself I am going to go grocery shopping and add some fun, healthy, and well rounded food selection (which has not happened..yet!) Love your fridge, I'm impressed! Are you going to the play group in the park tomorrow? Audrey and I are going to stop by so hopefully we'll see you and Tate.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger