l.o.v.e.

posted on: 6.24.2008

The Horsley girls... and me and Beth!
Wyatt's youngest sister, Eve, got married last Thursday and it was such a fun day! We are so happy for you guys- we love you! I wish I would have gotten a better picture of Eve in her dress- it was stunning. She is stunning. By far one of the neatest dresses I've seen. I love how she added a little color- gray trim on the sleeves and neck... and big gray buttons on the back! Wy and Eve... I love seeing him with his sisters. Especially Eve- she is the youngest and he just adores her! They had their reception at the Horsley's and it was so beautiful. Tess & Tate are quite the pair- dancing all night long! Love this picture- Tate was so enamored with Eve and all her flowers! Here's a good idea: use the dessert for the centerpieces, then you don't need flowers on the tables. I love how Eve did this- every table had a different dessert, some cakes, some cupcakes and it was serve yourself. It was relaxed and fun! Tate discovered ice cubes and loooooved them!
Kindred Spirits getting tired by the end of the night Tate's first ride in a golf cart- those things are fun! They hid their car so we couldn't ruin it, but of course the boys still figured out a way to get it. As they were pulling out of the driveway Nate decided to lay in front of the car, while we wrote all over it. I'm sure Matt was thrilled about that.
Congrats Eve & Matt!

9 comments:

  1. You looked so pretty at Eve's wedding! And she did look stunning... what a beauty. I didn't even know she was engaged?! Looks like it was a great day, and lots of fun, I love weddings. Can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We fly in on the 3rd. Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pic of all three of you at the front door. So cute. That is a keeper! You all looked beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bridesmaids dresses! So classy and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing wedding. Loved every detail you showed. I was crazy about the dessert centerpieces! What a great idea. And your dress was gorgeous and you all looked fab. I also LOVED that picture of your little family. So darling. Love weddings (well - cool ones like that). So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! You and Tate looked so cute! Very beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of you ladies look absolutely beautiful! Your sister in law is so regal looking... I love her style! Can you please ask Wyatt's parents for me where they got their holders for the hydrangia's...I want to have them! What a stunning wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey it Whitney! I got your post forever ago and it's taken me so long to respond. Tate is so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow. I'm glad to know you have a blog so I can see what's going on with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool wedding. I loved the colors-never seen anything like it. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger