posted on: 5.16.2008

Tiara... a children's boutique
Have you been yet? Okay, seriously... To.Die.For!! It's a new charming little boutique here in Sugarhouse. You know that cute little strip on 11th East by Soup Kitchen, Details, Solissa, and Pipers Quilts? Well, it's tucked right in there and it's absolutely fabulous! The first time I went, I had Tate with me and there was too much to look at, so I had to go back without her. I picked up these 2 cute numbers for her and I'm in love. The little sailor sun suit reminds me of something I would've run around in when I was little. It's so old school. The funky dress is even more detailed in person. The owner of Tiara, Sylvia, actually makes these! The best part... they are all completely unique. She has a whole rack of these in sizes 0-6 yrs. and they are all different. It took me about 40 minutes to decide on this one, although I would have been thrilled with any of them! Anyway, it's really a perfect place to get a unique outfit. I like that they have sizes newborn to 6yrs for boys and gals, plus shoes, blankets, vintage pillows, hairclips (tatertots to be exact), and lots of fun sock monkey's! It's a small store for sure, but it's packed with goodies and well worth a look around! I can't wait to go back and see if they have new stuff in.
*Just thought I'd let you all in on a new stylin' baby boutique!
If you go in, let me know what you think?

2 comments:

  1. yep those are darling little numbers. they were both good finds. i have a question for you though..... does Babinski sell the carseat cover for a Britax carseat? i have looked everywhere. i think mine has been washed one to many times. thanks laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny because I was just going to email you about this place. I went on Thurs, but I didn't see your clips. I had London with me to so i know i missed so much. I bought london those cute shoes she makes. Oh I just love that store. She is so talented. And i loved those dresses you bought for Tate. So darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger