posted on: 5.26.2008

Meet my darling older sister Heather, "the funny one". Also the one with flawless taste, the one who can cook up a storm, the one who rides her bike around mountains, the one who gives the best gifts, and now the one who owns her own business. An eco-chic business. A super cool business.
It's called Paprika.
She says it best... so I copied this right from her website. In her words here's what she does...
You might say I’m a bit of a nut for all things beautiful. Beauty is my inspiration, really, particularly as I see it in food, fashion, design, music and nature. I adore pretty stationery…putting my own eclectic twist on a new fashion…preparing a gourmet feast for friends. And I can easily spend hours researching the perfect menu, or the most romantic hotel, or the best shade of blue for a new look in the bathroom. And so on. Yeah, I’m that girl. (Just ask my husband.) Besides all that, I’m an absolute softy when it comes to love and I have this crazy fortunate knack for planning a great party. So when you mix up all the things I enjoy the most, add a generous helping of business savvy from my years of corporate experience, the end result is a delicious event design business that satisfies me just as much as it does my clients. Style and creative flair are a given in all the events I design, but being excessive or wasteful with resources is not. I believe that remarkable events can deliver big on original style while keeping the carbon footprint small. That’s why I call my design philosophy eco-chic, and why I provide you with all the options and guidance you need to see your vision through—in every possible way.
Cool right? Seattle's Metropolitan Bride Magazine thinks so too- her "live" wedding favors will be featured in their fall issue! Check out her blog here, leave a comment and become friends! Her blog is super cute, full of good ideas & inspiration for planning your perfect event. And don't be shy to leave a comment- you never know when you'll need a fabulously fashionable friend to help you plan your fabulous night! Remember she gives the best gifts too :)!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out Chels! Love you xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! Tell Heather congrats and good luck on her business venture from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing fam you have. Heather is great. I can't wait to check her website out!! Here I go!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger