posted on: 5.14.2008

Happy 4th Anniversary Wy!
I can't believe it's already been 4 years! Really, I can still remember how perfect our wedding was, and how much fun we had that day! We've been together for 6 years, lived a state apart from eachother for almost a year, been to Boston, Hawaii, New York, Carribean, Seattle, California, and Jackson Hole and other fun places together. Had 2 address's (one slightly more ghetto than the other), tried new foods together, had plenty of "firsts" together, worked a total of 8 different jobs together, bought a charming house together, and had a child together! I'm so glad I've been able to really LIVE the last 6 years with you, you are my best friend and the only person I'd want to share my life with. I love you!
Here are some of my favorite memories with you...

Our wedding day- 2004

Honeymooning in Hawaii- what an amazing trip! 2004

Our first "road trip" together to Lake Powell. This car ride was where the famous "Christopher Columbus" line was said! 2002
Swimming in Lake Powell -2002 One of MANY nights spent just hanging out in your room (among other things)-2003 Santa Monica Pier- 2003

Apple Picking in Boston, and 6 months pregnant- 2006

Tate Scarlet, 1 month old- 2007

I know you're already so embarassed Wy, so I'm not going to get too mushy (I'll save that for tonight). I just wanted to have a look back on what a sweet life we've had so far! I love you.

14 comments:

  1. So cute! You guys are a gorgeous couple! Thanks for being our friends and letting us be apart of your lives! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary you two...such fun memories and darling pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chels, what a sweet tribute! 4 years together is a huge accomplishment! You guys make an adorable couple and I just have to tell you that you, my dear, are GORGEOUS! I loved seeing some wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Happy Anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary! hope you had a special night. i love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on your 4 year anniversary. You two are such a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are so cute together and now you have beautiful Tate! We would love to go to the zoo or wheeler farm with you guys. the girls would love love love it! Email or call me with what days work best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chelsey those pictures are so sweet. You look gorgeous in every single one. Happy Anni... I love the little family one too. take care ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay, you might get sick of me telling you how cute your baby is and how absolutely beautiful you are, but here i go again. you are one of the most simply gorgeous people i know and every one of those pictures only proves me right. that wyatt is on very lucky man. happy anniversary to you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You're one of my favorite couples in the world and I have such great memories of the two of you dating... and everything you've been through. Tate is lucky to have such amazing parents. We'll be in SLC in five weeks!! And for almost the whole month of July!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy anniversary! you guys are so perfect and adorable. what a cute little family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two words: you're beautiful. Loved joining you on your walk down memory lane. Love the Horsleys.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary! What a special day.....I too love that particular day! So...two weeks huh? How come? I don't think we're doing the summer thing anymore. Ahhh, life - its so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOT pictures! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger