Male Dancer?

posted on: 4.29.2008

Don't you see the resemblance?
So, a few posts ago I made a comment about how I was giggling during the ballet because my sister in law Maddie said one of the male dancers (left) looked like her husband, Matt (right)! Matt was honored that his name made my blog, so I thought I'd really honor him and put up his best picture. Don't you see the resemblance? Matt, are you sure you weren't there that night?
*disclaimer- so this may not have been the exact dancer- I am blind, so I didn't get a good look at him. Who ever the dancer was, he did have such a hot bod!

3 comments:

  1. Um they really look similar!
    Okay . . . so five pair! AWESOME! They are the best little shoes. And Col has absolutely NO CLUE I even went there. I just haven't brought it up. He'd be okay with it though!
    Anyway good luck this weekend and next with your cutest clippies and I may be there with Kim! Man I bet you will sell out! I hope you made enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chels, that wasn't the dancer! poor matt. i think he's a quite a bit better looking. this dancer was the extremely short one with the horrible overbite. that sounds really rude but that's the truth. the one that looked like matt was taller and more handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd also like to add that the real dancer probably had a pretty hot bod. Thanks for the lime light Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger