Hills Recap...

posted on: 4.29.2008

* sorry for no recap last week. It was just too boring- I had absolutely nothing to say. This week on the other hand, was full of great gossip!
{Highlights}
1- um.... Steven coming back!!!! Even if they are just "friends", I love seeing them together. And how funny was Lauren trying to play it cool while they joked about how everyone wants them to be more than friends!
2- Lo being Lauren and Audrina's new roomate... hooray! I love Lo!
3- Heidi's acne? This is really mean, but she deserves it after all that plastic surgery she's put her face through!
4-Justin Bobby's haircut (he's still a creeper, but at least now we don't have to watch him swing his nasty hair out of his face)
5- I still love Lauren's side braid. I must try it.
6- Meeting Brody's Cora- I've been waiting to see what she looks like. (he is beautiful)
{Lowlights}
1- Lauren, Lauren, Lauren- why are you such a snot lately? Seriously, she says the rudest things to her friends and they just laugh? I don't get it? I can't believe she made Audrina stay in the "guest house"! I'm getting really sick of her ego.
2- Again Again, Stephanie's hair has got to go
3- Heidi guilting Stephanie into staying home with her & not going to Lauren's party. Is Heidi not doing the EXACT same thing to Lauren with Audrina?! I'm so sick of Heidi.
4- The comment Lauren made about covering their huge entry wall in their house with all their pictures! They are too rich for their own good- I hope they at least hire a designer.
5- no whitney :( please show her more than .2 seconds next week
6- Audrina getting sucked back into Justin Bobby's spell! I sware he is always high!
That's all!

4 comments:

  1. amen on every single high and low...how bout that new house that the girls are in, amazing!! o this week was so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you believe I still haven't seen it? It didn't get recorded for some reason! I was so mad! I'll let you know when I finally catch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i have decided this is my guiltiest pleasure and i am not even a little bit ashamed. fox took away my oc and i needed something to fill that void. thank you for saying all the things i was thinking. lauren really is such a brat sometimes, but i too love her braid up front(which i totally tried the other day) and seeing her with steven again. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you said last week was boring. As you know, it was my first attempt, and I didn't get into it. I think I'm a little too late in the game to get all the background so I was kind of lost and didn't watch this week. Maybe I'll try again on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger