Hills Recap...

posted on: 4.09.2008

Highlights from this week...
1. Spencer's loser life... sorry but I loved seeing him mooch off his sister and watch tv all day- what a loser.
2. Stephanie stirrin' up the pot! She is all about getting everyone in trouble and getting in the middle of everything. Hate her, but love the drama!
3. Lauren's red lips- I don't necessarily think Lauren is drop dead gorgeous, but she can pull off a red lip like no one else!
4. Whitney's boss, aka "the B", admitting that she really only cares about herself... love the honesty! She is hilarious!
5. This moment was so great... Stephanie telling Spencer "you're making me cry right now", and Spencer replying " your making yourself cry thinking about what you did"!! OMGosh- what an A hole!! She is ridiculous too... kick him out if he's so rude. Wait, then you might not be on the show anymore?? This is only a highlight because it made me laugh so hard, I watched it twice!
6. The music in both episodes was so good I think
7. Seeing Brody a little more... but still not enough
8. Behind the scenes at LA Fashion week- what a cool experience
Lowlights of this week...
1. Stephanie's sick sick vest with no shirt underneath- that's just gross.
2. Stephanie's HAIR!! What? Her roots, her cut, her sick greasy bangs- all of it needs to go!
3. Heidi practically begging Audrina to be her friend.... it's so sad I think. She just needs to meet new friends and start fresh again!
4. Heidi's attitude- get over yourself. You are not hot.
5. Lo talking behind Lauren's back at her birthday party- lame. I still love you Lo.
6. Brody's new haircut! I don't like it at all. His hairline is way too far back to have short hair- he needs his curls back.
7. Lauren's fake attempt to make friends with Stephanie... it's so dumb I think. Like she really wanted her to go to her party. I did love their drunken conversations at the party though- super funny.
8. no romances- is there going to be any this season??! c'mon!
Thanks, see you next week!

8 comments:

  1. I had to close my eyes and not read the above post because I missed the episode the other night...I was watching the Bachelor...it's so hard to choose! Anyway, yes! You make the blog book EXACTLY how you want it. All it does is download your posts and pictures (actually it didn't download my pics for some reason so I just pulled them off of my comp.) and you cut, past, crop, move, etc. everything how you want it. That's the beauty of it. There are specific layouts for the page, so you choose the layout, and that's how it works! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, so I totally agreed with you. I loved the behind the scenes at LA Fashion Week, and I LOVE Whitney's boss. What a cool job! Where do I sign up?
    I am loving your recaps-but I am thinking that I have missed an episode. I need to go back and check my DVR.
    Well, until next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, so I totally agreed with you. I loved the behind the scenes at LA Fashion Week, and I LOVE Whitney's boss. What a cool job! Where do I sign up?
    I am loving your recaps-but I am thinking that I have missed an episode. I need to go back and check my DVR.
    Well, until next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so gald that i visited your blog because i missed the hills on monday! i cannot beleive i missed it, because i am such a hills junkie, and i am glad to hear that you are too! anyhow... i just love love love your tatortot clips. they would definately compliment the belly button hangers! we really should network together!!!! that would be fun! i really hope they do well at babinskis!!!! and awesome that you have them in paisley!!!! such a darling store! the whole little business thing is sooo much fun.... wouldn't you agree! ps. i am adding you to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm feeling left out. I think I need to start watching. How do I catch up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok...stephanies hair was terrible, especially on the girls night out!! who did that hair, certanly nobody in the professional world, she sucks! she loves and i mean LOVES to get her hand in everyones business and stir away...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chels! Hey im glad you watch the Hills too! OK so let me vent. I am really getting sick of all the Heidi and Lauren drama. That was so last season. I think it's getting really old. Spencer is the biggest loser face. I seriously can't stand him. Brody has a new girlfriend all of a sudden, what? He was only on for like 5 minutes. He is so hot! Stephanie is sketchy and I know there is going to be drama with her.Don't you think it's kinda weird she is still hanging out with Heidi when her and Spencer are taking a break. Haha i can't believe im hilling it with you. Hope you are doing well. We should watch in one night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spot on again this week, Chelsea! I am loving your Recaps!

    Do you watch the bachelor?? I swear I vent about that show, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger