Come See Me...

posted on: 4.11.2008

I've been busy lately working on new {tatertot} designs for the upcoming Oh Sweet Sadie Show. I'm excited to be showing completely new designs, shapes, and sizes of {tatertots}, as well as the new {tatertot} baby brooches! If you've never been to this show before, it's about time! It's super fun, and carries unique gifts and beautiful art, all by locals artisans. This year it will be running for 2 weekends... I'll be at the first show-
When... May 2nd & 3rd
Friday- 9:30am- 8pm
Saturday- 9:30am- 5pm
Where... 6042 W. Desert Star Ln. (Herriman)
Who... check out the complete list of vendors here
Come visit me!

4 comments:

  1. I definitely am planning on coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, never been. Thanks for posting this info...I'm so there! cAn't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Lindsay again, I am coming to this!!! Will you be able to buy them in a bundle there to? I want to buy them, I just do better when they are actually out in front of me.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard it's such a great show. I'll have to try and make it out. Good luck. I hope you aren't pulling all nighters with all your upcoming shows!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger