Playtime...

posted on: 3.11.2008

At Discovery Gateway
This weekend we took Tate to the Children's Museum at Gateway for the first time. It was really fun! Maybe more fun for me- I remember going there as a kid and I couldn't wait to go there again to see the Grocery Store! Tate didn't really get it, but I loved pretending like I was a cashier!

She was a little confused about the slide, and thought it was much more fun to climb up? She's all about doing things "her way".

I thought this little bird house was so cute! It's a little house in a tree that's just her size!

Putting the potatoes in, taking them out, putting them in, taking them out... that was enough entertainment for her!

whooooooooa!

Not Surprisingly the balls were a hit! She could have stayed there all day!

10 comments:

  1. i have been wanting to go there...maybe i will try next week. my kids would love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two looks so adorable in the pic!! I've got to go there w/ my little guy...looks like so much fun! Where did you get those polka dot pj's? La La LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tate is grown up so much! She is so cute! I love her hair! I can't wait to beable to do things like that with Londyn (the hair and dicovery gateway)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to take London there for sure. It looks fun and Tate as always is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea! I loved going to the grocery store and playing cashier too! lol. Your pics are darling. Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't that place so much fun!! it was the best with Tess. she and i probably spent over an hour last time at the news and radio station.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOKS LIEK YOU GUYS HAD SO MUCH FUN! WE SHOULD GET THE LIL GIRLS TOGATHER SOMETIME TO PLAY!!! TATES HAIR IS SO ADORABLE I CANT WAIT TILL DEVS REALLY COMES IN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun place. You both look adorable.
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Discovery Gateway! We have a membership there and used to go all the time (but haven't been much since the babe) - you and I should take the girls and go sometime. Heaven knows Avie L-O-V-E-S Tate and would love to play with her there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah! You went. Isn't it the best? We go all the time..(and Parker never gets tired of it).

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger