gno

posted on: 3.14.2008

with Patrick... oh and Dru and Sam!
what a beautiful bride!

Dru's done with pics, she's ready to get the honeymoon going!

Oh... and then we went to prom! We were a little underdressed, but we had such a great time! I really loved my date, even though he was getting a little frisky with me during the pictures! Gosh Dru!

Me and my girl!

Really, it was such a fun night...and a much needed break after a really awful night! We saw a movie too, after prom of course- Definitely, Maybe. It was really cute, maybe not a must see, but definitely a good chick flick!

Thanks so so much guys!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun night. Too bad it had to end so fast. We need to do it again for sure. London is wearing her new clips, and they are so cute! And i am wearing my new earrings. Oh How i love to shop, eat sushi and go to movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chels, I saw Wy at the reception last night but you had just stepped out I was hoping to see you and your little tater tot! The food was delish but there was sOOO many people!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger