posted on: 2.03.2008

randomness
On Wednesday night I had to run out to get something at the store. When I left Wyatt was putting Tate to bed and I think Sports Center or something was on the Tv. When I came back (earlier than Wyatt thought I would be) this is what I saw on the TV?! Wyatt had Oprah paused on the Tv (because he was going to the bathroom)- he was watching that days episode that I had Tivo-ed! I could not stop laughing when I saw this... Wyatt swares he was only watching it because an author that he likes was on, but I think it was because he feels inspired by Oprah! hehehe!! love you babe- even if you do watch Oprah

Here is Tate standing all by herself! Yes, that is her very own toothbrush in her hands. Every morning we brush our teeth together, mine goes back in the cup, but she has to carry hers around the rest of the day!

She has also become quite a good "helper" out in the kitchen. The second she hears me open the dishwasher, she is crawling over as fast as she can! She loves to help me unload by taking her bottles out... and then putting them back in... usually about 5 or 6 times!

This is what Amoxicillin does to Tate! Yes, we learned a few weeks ago after giving her Amoxicillin for her ear infections that she was allergic to it! Yikes... poor girl looked so sad! She's was such a good sport and didn't even notice. Me on the other hand... I'm kind of a skin freak, so I was inspecting every inch, and applying medication all over her body! Thanks to our own personal dermatologist Rolfe, it cleared up in about 2 days.

11 comments:

  1. Okay first of all I'm still laughing about the Oprah incident. Sorry Wyatt but you were totally busted! Maybe now you guys can watch it everynight instead of Sportscenter(wouldn't that be awesome!) Hey Chels have you heard about Oprah's new reality show that is going to air pretty soon? I can't wait. Also, that little picture of Tate's back made my stomach drop... I'm so sorry, being a mom is kinda heart-breaking huh! Well I still need to get a clippies from you, and some for my sister-inlaw. Take Care ~Lars

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little Kylie is so much like Tate. She is always brushing her teeth and LOVES to help me with the dishes...Tate is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is funny about your husband- i sometimes catch my husband watching un-manly shows too.. I love the last picture of Tate (except for the rash) babies are so cute naked from behind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! I am so glad you commented! I have called you several times and left messages but have not heard back! You are my long lost friend!!! It's about time that you call me.... I called on Tate's B-Day to wish her a Happy Birthday and I hope that Wyatt told you I called. Well hope you guys are doing well, call me:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love Oprah! And that skin rash is so sad. I am allergic to amoxacillan too, it's no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!! I miss you. Funny stories, I especially like the Opera one!! Ha ha! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chelsea-

    Wow! Look at you! All mommed up and cute. You guys look like you are doing so well!

    Your Tate is adorable. Super pretty.

    I think my son and Tate have a lot in common. He would spend his days climbing on the dishwasher or in the fridge if I'd let him.

    Anyway, happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I'm laughing about Oprah but I'm gasping about Tate! To many emotions in one post- ha ha! It is just sad they have to have that happen first before they know your child is allergic...not fun! I'm glad she is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tate is adorable! Having a little shadow to follow mom around the house is the best! It usually takes you twice as long to get anything done but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Chelsea! It's Staci (Shelton) Davies. I love your little creation of bows/clips! They are dang cute. Good for you. And they sell them at Babinski!???That is one of my very favorite stores.I'll have to check out your friends store too next time I'm out there. Hope you're doing good, looks like you've got the cutest happy little family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok I love all your new tatertots! They are so cute and i love the bucket they are in! Chels, they are amazing and just get cuter and cuter everyday! Hey, i couldn't remember if we talked about the tots i ordered awhile ago. I am no rush but I am getting bored with bows and am excited about new ones. Let me know. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger