posted on: 2.12.2008

miss mIsChEvIOuS!!!
Yes, I'm talking about Miss Tate. Lately she is all about opening, pulling, throwing, banging and destroying everything! I'm trying to be patient... it's her "discovery" stage, I keep telling myself. Here's a few things I caught her doing this week...
i didn't even know she knew what toilet paper was... until I saw her doing this! I was in the kitchen and I realized she was being unusually quiet, so I walked down the hall and found her ever so quietly unrolling the tp.
this is what happened when we let Tate feed herself... I think she actually had 1 bite and all the rest ended up on the floor!

this moment really made me laugh... I was in the kitchen ( I'm always in the kitchen when she gets into trouble) and I hear her kind of moaning- I could tell she was stuck somewhere. I walked out and saw she had fallen face first into her toy basket! Being the great parent that I am, I grabbed the camera before grabbing her... so funny!

This picture needs a little explaining... we all went to Hires on Saturday night ( I know, soooo classy). Anway, Tate got a sucker with her grilled cheese- her 1st sucker, a banana pineapple Dum Dum! She LOVED it, and actually knew exactly what to do with it. When it was time to leave and she wasn't done with it yet I proceeded to take it out of her mouth.... big mistake- she threw a fit and started crying. So, I gave it back to her- I'm a sucker (no pun intended). In the car on the way home she was so quiet, just sucking on her new treat. She started to get a little fussy and when Wy turned around to check on her, he saw what happened. She had probably been flailing her sucker around in excitement and it hit the back of her carseat... and stuck to it! (notice the sucker in the top left corner of her carseat)!

this is why I'm such a sucker for her- she's too cute! She has the most animated personality, and really makes me laugh all day long- I LOVE hanging out with her! (Okay, maybe only until 8, then I'm ready for her to be in bed)!

16 comments:

  1. I love your post! Tate is the cutest!!! She makes me laugh every time I see her! It is so fun to watch her grow up! I'm sure it won't be long until we are hanging out and the noise between our two daughters will grow quiet and we will know it's trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie has done EVERY one of those things...that is why mommys are always so tired by the end of the day!! Its non-stop cleaning up and re-directing the kids to other rooms. Tate is so dang cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...the story of my life also. Kate is everywhere and in everything! I can't keep up and the house is in shambles all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just want to eat her up!!! She's so damn cute! Can't wait to see her in April!!

    Love you Tatertot.
    H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so cute and getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok so mental note. Do not give Tate a sucker and let her near the toilet paper. London was eating a sucker one day and found the toilet paper. Because her hands and face were so sticky, she had toilet paper matted to her face and hands. It was so funny! Love moments like these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Horsleys! It's your long lost friend, Miche. :) Just wanted to say hi and comment on how adorable your little girl is! I am new to this "blogging" thing but it's fun to see old friends and their little ones. Our little girl is 7 months old and it just gets better and better. She, too, looks just like her Dad! Well, I'll have to add you on if that's okay. Talk to you later.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the toilet paper picture! So funny and so ridiculously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that I can TOTALLY RELATE! Oh my goodness, this is such a crazy time for our little ones, but so so so fun! I should post some pictures of finnley doing naughty stuff. She loves the TP as well, except she drags it out into the hall...YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay, can she PLEASE marry Ashton? I just think she is the cutest little thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear. You've got to love it when they start getting into everything! But, she's so cute! I totally agree- love the little ones like crazy - but can't wait until 8 for a break! :)

    BTW- I'd LOVE if you came to the gym with me! I go to 24 and have been going at nights lately because I can't get myself out of bed in the morning. Call or email me and we'll chat about it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel like I am watching my life! Haylee gets into everything! She is now tall enough to climb up almost any chair ir in any drawer in my house too :) I am just glad she isn't walking yet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh your daughter is so beautiful! I can relate to your post for sure! I have discovered the magic of a sucker as well. I keep one in my daughters diaper bag in case I need it in an emergency situation while in public. Its so bad I know, but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so awesome, what a funny girl! I remember when Stella was tiny and Cory was selling stuff on ebay, so I would go to the post office for him all the time and they had dum dums for the kids there. So Stella would get a dum dum every time we went. The problem was that she was super slobbery and I always worried that she would slobber so much on the stick that the sucker would come off the stick and she would choke on it, so when it started getting soggy, I would take it away. And every time she would throw the biggest screaming fits ever. She never had tantrums, unless we took away her dumdum and you would think I was beating her she would scream so loud!!! Kids and their suckers...

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is soooo cute. I love this post. I can't wait to see tate next week! And of course you too!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo I get in on Sunday morning. Will you be around Sunday night?

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so cute! What a little explorer you have. Gotta love it! I love your blog, by-the-way. It's fun to see what you're up to. Hope you are doing well.

    Much Love,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger