mani pedi...

posted on: 2.25.2008

on saturday we had a little girls day- lunch, manis & pedis! what could be better? me, boo, my mom and my grams had gift certificates to nailed from christmas, so we grabbed lunch at trio before and then had 2 hours full of fabulous relaxation!

catching up on the latest hollywood gossip... and listening to my grams talk about how beautiful elizabeth taylor was "back in the day", and how she wanted to go home and rent Giant starring her and James Dean- she is so cute!

it's so fun to go out and visit with my grandma (fun with my mom and boo too, but I see them every day). my grams is the cutest lady you'll ever meet- she's like an old persons socialite. she knows everyone and everyone knows her! she has us cracking up all the time too- on the way home we saw someone driving with only 3 tires ( the other tire was off and it was just the rim)... anyway, we wanted to stop and help her, but my grandma was convinced it was a runaway "probably kidnapped her kids or something", she said! she is so histerical!

12 comments:

  1. I just love the girls in your family! Cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Grandma's, your grandma sounds fabulous. You always look so put together, I can see where you get it from looking at your Mom and Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I need to do that! I love the cute pic of Tate below too! So I went to Kinder Winkel on Saturday and just missed you they said b/c I was commenting on your cute display...darn it...I wish we could've chatted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I have been thinking about getting a 2nd job & that sounds like a blast, but I am not sure the hours would work for me? I have class in the mornings & Sat. is my only day with the hub...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those kinda days!! how fun..i miss seeing you. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there. it was so good to see you saturday night. it looks like you are doing quite well and are still drop dead gorgeous. i need to come visit y'all at babinskis, hopefully sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "If mama ain't happy nobody's happy" I always use that motto for some good "Me Time" Pedicures are the best! I also am lucky enough to be married to a man who enjoys them as much as I do! He's not ashamed, and we go for date nights. It is pretty comical watchin the little tiny chinese lady lift up his long leg to scrape his feet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun. Isn't that the best kind of day to spend with your mom and sisters?! I love it...we should do that sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think it's about time that pat treat's us to something like that.....oh wait! i think maddie and eve do those things with her all the time! i guess i'm just the one missing out:)how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun day and, as I've said before, I'm crazy about your hair like that. You're always so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chelsea, Okay that picture and post of Tate is to die for...she is the cutest little girl, and sounds like the happiest little thing! That was a precious post. AND lets be honest, that outfit....that little jacket, so adorable! LOVE her....

    And I love what you wrote about your gram! She really does sound like the little socialite of her time. I love spending time with my grandma and all the little oldies who are young at heart. They can be the most delightful company around. You are just so cute CHels. And just wanted to say that I love Challenger and would certainly recommend it to a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. let me know when you want to go vt'ing, my dear! talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger