posted on: 11.24.2007

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it"
William Arthur Ward
Thanksgiving was so wonderful this year! I am so thankful for the family I have to spend it with! Here are some memories from our day...
We try to split it up every year. Dinner at the Horsley's, and dessert with my family, always at my Aunt Julie's. Both were so lovely, and we left very, very full!
After dessert we always go to a movie with the Horsley's- it's such a fun tradition! This year we saw Enchanted... a good movie, super cheesy, which made it super funny!
The "kid" table at the Glenn's. I love having Thanksgiving at my Aunt & Uncle's. They always deck out their house, and we all dress up! It's a huge party, all my cousins come, and both sides of grandparents... We are also one of those cheesy families that has tons of traditions- I love it! Every year we sign the table cloth, and it's so fun to read back and see what we wrote. We also go around the table before we eat and tell something we are thankful for... which no doubt ends with everyone in tears! We are quite an emotional family. Then there's my Grandma's yams!! Ahhh!! The best tradition of them all! The "adult" table- whatev! No matter how old we are, we're always going to be at the "kid" table! My cute parents! Ryan is such a stud, and he's going to be so flattered that he finally "made" the blog! Your practically famous now Ry!

Yum, Yum!! Tate was so full after 2 turkey dinners! Check out that belly!

Wyatt and I are so thankful that we have such wonderful families to spend the holiday's with. It's always such a fun time, and there's truly no one else we'd rather be with.

4 comments:

  1. Tate always looks so cute and perfect. Let's get together soon so London and Tate can play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun- your daughter is adorable, I love the picture with her full tummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun families you have and what great traditions. I am love love loving the place setting. You all look great. Little Tate is to die for as always.
    alexis

    ReplyDelete
  4. so i know Wyatt and Rolfe really did LOVE enchanted! they were trying to be all manly and pretend they didn't like it but that's just bogus!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger