Your Heart Out!!!

posted on: 10.17.2007

This is totally random, but I check the site "Your Heart Out" about every day. I love seeing what they post about- it's anything from great shops to visit, yummy restaurants, fun outdoor activites, to answering personal questions from their readers...
Today, their post is about ME!! I wrote in last week asking if they knew about a great clothing consignment place that I could take my old Anthro, Banana & Boden clothes to. I've been to Namedroppers, but I am just curious if there is some great hidden place I've never heard about. I have about 4 garbage bags full of clothes and shoes that I'd like to try and sell them. I know I should give some to the DI, but I just feel like some of them are too nice to just "give away". Is that rude? Anyway, you can check out my question on www.yourheartout.com... if you know of any place let me know!!
(Sorry, about the "shout out to myself"!!!)

12 comments:

  1. I know that there is a second hand shop right in the heart of holladay off of murray holladay road called Clothes Horse. Laura J.'s Sister owns it. I don't know much about it, but I'm sure Laura could tell you all about it. Hope this helps. Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shout out to yourself - but, I'm no help with store suggestions. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am a huge fan of craigslist, but I have only sold furniture and home accessories on there but they were things that I didn't want to haul to the consignment store and you keep all the money instead of 50% and it was not quite garage sale worthy. I'm not sure how clothes would do. I think I should come shopping through your garbage sacks who wouldn't want some of your cute clothes! Post a garage sell and I'll come :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P. S. This might also be a great way to sell your cute hair flowers under the baby category. You can post anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if that was you on there! There is a good new place by our old houses, on Highland dr. by the Reams. It's called Sister's, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have bags of stuff too! Let me know which one you go to and what you think, I have seriously considered Plato's cause it seems the easiest but not sure. Also I need to email you and I haven't forgotten! Are you still working at Babinski's? When is the next time you work?

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS Maybe I'll come raid your bags and buy some stuff from you! That might be fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would shop your "giveaways" anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, so sorry, but I just tagged you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, so sorry, but I just tagged you

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think it's hysterical that they did a whole little section - answering your question. i love that! you know how i had/have my major bag fetish which has left me with literally a hundred bags i don't use anymore. i'd love to join forces and we could check out some places together. i need to de-clutter my life. love you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger