posted on: 11.01.2007

tRiCK or TrEat...
Tate's first Halloween was a success! It was jam packed with 2 costume changes, lunch with the girls, Foothill Trick or Treating, pizza party at Aunt Erins, and dinner at Grandma Debi's!! Whew!
My little Octopus! I took Tate and my niece Tess (a beautiful Chinese Princess, if you couldn'tell) to Foothill Village for their afternoon trick-or-treat... it was really fun! I taught Tess how to say "konichiwa" when she greeted people, but she insisted on saying "gracias" instead?! Antie Dru Pizza Party at Aunt Erin's- How cute are all these kiddos! This was the best picture I could get of all the nieces and nephews in their costumes... we are still missing a few who weren't having it- at all! I laugh so hard when I see this picture- this is Tess doing her best Chinese Princess pose!! She is quite the little actress! So, so cute! Dinner at Grandma Debi's was really fun! We had some yummy tortilla soup, ate homemade caramel popcorn balls, and made the trick-or-treaters actually do a trick for a treat! Oh, and Brooke and I had a "walkoff"! Tate's Cousin Ella was a penguin and was so cute crawling around! It took about 10 minutes to get this picture because the second we sat Ella down she was cralwing away again!! Of course Tate was still dancin at the end of the night!! I am so sad Halloween is over! Boo-hoo. I think I enjoyed it this year more than ever- everything is so much more exciting when you have a little one! I'm already thinking of next years costume, decoration and party ideas!!

16 comments:

  1. I agree, Halloween is SO much more fun with a little one. Tate's costume is darling, I'm glad you guys had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Chelsea, you guys had quite the night! Where in the world did you find that adorable costume?? It was so so cute, and original! You looked great too, all decked out yourself!!! I noticed Dru is back to the dark hair. Tell her I love it! Well you are such a cute mommy, and I hope one day we can work on going out to lunch. Loved the pics. Take care ~Lars

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh - i just want to squeeze it!! i seriously loved the costume. tate is my favorite human on this earth! crazy day....and i can't believe halloween is over:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest costume!!! Where did you find it? I love Halloween, its the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks Fun!!!! Tate is so cute in her costume and of course you look like a hot babe in that meow costume!!!!! I'm excited for next year when we can get cute pics with our little ones. Tate will have to show Londyn the ropes on trick or treating!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS did you get my email from the other day?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tate's costume is darling! I loved Halloween with a little one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! We need to get our little ones together to play.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she is totally the cutest octopus I have ever seen. You are such a cute mom to have dressed up. Lex

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like a perfect holiday Chels! Your little octopus is darling! Your day reminds me of my first Halloween with a baby!....It was fun to focus on a single little one all day! Next year she'll be walking! Soooo fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute! I love that costume of Tate's! You look so cute too. I did not even dress up this year. So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, by the way, the Backyardigans is pretty much the only kid show that isn't annoying. Its a computer animated show and they have choreographed dances and songs. Its cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is Tate's octapus costume?! I love it! She is so darling. And, I should have followed your lead with the black cat costume. You look darling. Avie told me all day that we needed to go to the store to buy me some ears and a tutu so I could be a cat like her - but I was a party pooper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO CUTE!! My niece Annie had that SAME costume in pink last year!! :) Looks like such a fun day. I hope you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Chelsea,

    Its Star LaPoint, I found your blog through Lizz Clayton's blog. Your daughter is so beautiful! Your look great! How are you?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger