posted on: 10.28.2007

A Spooktacular Party!!!
On Friday we had a really fun Halloween Party at my parents. Nat and I threw it together so last minute, but it turned out awesome! We had a blade of grass, ladybug, french maid, Nacho Libre, Geisha family, Annie and Daddy Warbucks all attend!! I'm so glad that we have all outgrown the urge to dress scandalous for Halloween- I've always hated that. We did have a pregnant nun, and the priest who knocked her up came later... a bit scandalous!!! We had a yummy dinner thanks to Nat, and lots of fun games! If any of you are looking for a great group date game- the Newlywed game turned out to be a hit! Wyatt and I went as a Geisha family! My parents went to China this spring, and they brought back this darling Kimono for Tate! My old doll head, Patty, from hair school also made an appearance... creepy!
Congrats to Chad for winning the "Best Costume" award as Nacho Libre!! Danielle- the pregnant nun, and Josh as her Priest! Nacho Libre in all his glory!! Sexy! Chris showing off his best "Thriller" moves! Poor Lindsey either had to admit to picking her nose, or suck on Natalie's toe... don't ask!! Wyatt braved the games and ate a "bloody eyeball"!! Yum!
Goodnight... about 2am Danielle finally crashed on the couch! Thanks to everyone for making it such a fun night!! Until next year...

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you all look so funny! I am sad we missed it too. I was kinda having a stressful day and things got kinda crazy. I was so sad to miss it too. Love Tate's costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am depressed now..I feel like the chance has come and gone to have a party and I have thought about it all month. Looks like you guys had such a fun time and it's so fun to see pics of our friends from High School. Tate is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chels,
    I love all your pics! I'm so glad you got some of the cute decor! Really it was so much fun! The newly wed game was to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like it was so much fun but makes me sad that we always miss out on so much fun :( Everyone looks great. Happy Halloween! XOXO Tate looks so CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! All of those costumes are great! Tate is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chels,
    This is Jen. You are that cute girl w/ that beautiful little girl & from your blog, you seem to be even cuter! That's funny we seem to know a lot of the same people, what else can you expect from lil' ol' Utah!=) I don't even know how many people I've told about your cute flowers so I hope that goes well for you at Babinski! Well I'm glad we know some of the same people so if Tae does have to wear one I know exactly who I'm coming to! Glad I found out who you were! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya I guess I haven't outgrown the scandals outfits yet. Probably because I didn't do it while I was young . . . FUN PICTURES. I love Halloween! It is such a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weird! Our lives are FREAKISHLY in line w/ each other! Where has your husband applied for school...who knows we may just end up at the same university! Wouldn't surprise me! Anyway, I got that shirt at H&M. The fact that you love it makes me feel GREAT about by purchase...especially since your so stylish! Can't wait to see Tate in her Octopus costume!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your costumes! How cute does Tate look in hers? Leave it to you to throw such an elaborate Halloween party. Looks Fabulous! Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like you guys had a great time! We will definitley have to plan one for next year. and I love the pic with Dani sleeping it is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a lot of fun- you are so domestic with your decor. I agree, the newlywed game is so much fun! Love your costumes- Tate looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so sweet! i got your email thanks so much. i think that it is so great all of the boys have such fabulous wifes to plan things so fun! my friends have the hardest times getting together. anyways,i am not a professional photographer... but i try to be a descent one. i have taken a few classes and corbin bought me a nice camera a couple of years ago. i mostly just hate paying for other people to take our photos! one of these days we should go to lunch or dinner with the hubbys and katie to catch up.talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Chelsea! How are you? Man, it looks like you guys had a blast! I LOVE the costumes. Hope everything is going well. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger