I've been Tagged!

posted on: 10.21.2007

Four Places I've Lived... 1. Sandy, UT 2. Santa Monica, CA 3. West Hollywood, CA 4. Sugarhouse, UT Four Jobs I've Had... 1. Porcupine 2. Nordstroms 3. Superior Title 4. Anthropologie Four things I'd like to do before I die... 1. Write & publish a childrens book 2. Hang in the French Riviera 3. Take my family to Africa 4. Adopt a child Four favorite desserts... 1. A warm homemade brownie 2. Sabayon from Market Street 3. My chocolate chip cookies 4. "the chocolate bomb" from La Avenue Four interesting facts about me... 1. I've never broken a bone 2. I never answer the phone (hate it) 3. I drive through the Harvard/ Yale neighborhood at least twice a month 4. I never want pets Four favorite TV shows... 1. The Bachelor 2. Grey's Anatomy 3. The Office 4. SNL Four people I'm tagging.... Cassi, Layce, Danielle & Jessica Sherry

7 comments:

  1. You guys should go there for sure. It is so adorable. It is kinda far away. Take 118 south out to 3600 West. You'll see signs. Don't be fooled by the other pumpkin patch though. The good one has all of the tractors lined up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels, no pets? So sad! I will be your pet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea, Hey...on your interesting facts list...Same, me too! No broken bones, never answer the phone, LOVE Harvard Ave, and Probably wont ever get a pet! We are kindreds! Loved your Tagged post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Chels, I love Bach, Office, and Grey's too, but have you seen the new spin off called "Private Practice"? It is soooo good. BTW-I can't wait to see what happens on the Bachelor tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have so much in common, haha. Loved reading this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. chels - you are one in a million. seriously...how good is that dessert at La Avenue!! you were so meant to be a horsley!! can't wait to go to lunch. oh so much to tell:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger