It's that time again...

posted on: 10.28.2007

Birthday Shopping!!
Every year my grandma takes me and Brooke to lunch and shopping for our birthday's! This year was no exception... we went to the Dodo, and then off to Gateway! It's so funny to go with my grandma because she is such a trooper- we were gone pretty much all day and she just kept truckin through all the stores with us! There is no better way to spend a Saturday than shopping with the girls! I snapped this picture of my mom and Brooke- isn't it cute!
Thanks Grams and Mom!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I'm glad you got to go...Saturday remained very slow! I can't wait to see what you go! Happy early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a cute Grandma to take you two girls shopping for your Birthday's. I love the picture of Brooke and your Mom. You have such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger