posted on: 9.04.2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane...
getting ready to board our flight to Seattle for Heather & Shan's wedding
Wyatt showing Tate the planes fly in

Tate's 1st plane ride! She did very well... the guy sitting next to us wasn't too thrilled about the possibility that she might cry, but lucky for him she was great! After his bad attitude, and asking Wyatt in a disgusted voice "is she going to crawl on me", I almost wished she had been fussy just to spite him!

Between my brothers family (his wife Amber, and 9 mo. old Ella), and us with Tate we looked liked the Clampets!! Here we are at Thrifty car rental waiting for our cars and looking like we packed for 2 weeks- not 2 days!!

Always smiling!

6 comments:

  1. I cannot get over Tate. Play date soon? And yes that is johnny! We set him up with Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOve Seattle! Looks like you guys had a great time. What a beautiful wedding! I especially love the flower arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. That mean guy on the plane story is hillarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at that heinous nose, say good bye to that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea-
    I'm so glad you left a comment on our blog! I was so excited when I found yours. Your little girl is darling! It's so much fun to see what people are up to. I am going to add you to my friends I hope that's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea~
    That was so funny because I was updating my post right when you sent your message to my blog! Looks like you guys had a fun summer as well..sounds as busy as ours! So we always talk with Dee adn Hailey about getting together with you guys, so whenever you're ready give us a call! You have an adorable family by the way, take care!
    Aubrey Fullmer

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger