posted on: 9.04.2007

"I Do"
The Wedding Day!
The MOB getting the bride to be dressed- it was such a beautiful dress!

The 2 moms- Shan's mom Malika traveled all the way from Sri Lanka to be with Heather and Shan. It was her first time meeting Heather! I think she might have been a little overwhelmed by our loud family, but she was the sweetest lady! An annoyed bridesmaid! Brooke was getting a little impatient waiting for the official pictures to start... I think she was sick of me taking pictures too!

The bride and her maids... Heather, Angie, Heather (the bride), Hilda, Brooke and me

3 down and 1 to go! Brooke you are the only single one left- just keep waiting for M.S. He'll be home soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! How does your sister know Heather Andrus? Thats my husbands aunt!!!! Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWW!!! I LOVE these wedding colors and the BM dresses are adorable, I love how they're all different! Did Heather have them made?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my M.S.! i've known he was my true love ever since i first laid eyes on him! ha we can only hope chels!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger