posted on: 9.17.2007

Felt Hair Bows... for sale!!!
Okay, since I have had such great feedback about my little felt "helmet" flowers, and so many extra ones, I have decided to sell them to those who are interested. Of course, they don't have velcro (since most of you won't be attaching to them to helmets!), but they do have "flippy clippies" on the back so you can securely attach them to your little ones hair- no matter how much hair they have!
If you are interested email me at chelseahorsley@yahoo.com. They are 5 dollars and you can either come pick them up at my house in Sugarhouse, or I will be happy to mail them to you. If you're wondering about colors, I can make any color combo you want (pretty much)- you'll want to match their outfits of course!! Or you can choose a combo from the pictures on the previous post if you like those- the brads that are in the middle of the flowers will just be ones that are coordinating though as I only have so many to choose from.
Thanks for all your sweet comments about Tate's helmet and the flowers! I thought they were pretty cute myself, so I am flattered that so many of you agree! I am excited for Tate to get her helmet off so I can start to put them in her hair!
* Also, feel free to give my email to anyone you think might also love them!

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Hey I want to bring over one of Ashlyn's outfits so we can match it (k).... The only thing is, I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow. So I'll e-mail you as soon as I get back. I'm excited, they are just so cute!! ~Lars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your nice comment. Yes, the cupcake went over great! As far as books go, the last two I read were not my favorite, I read "Wedding in December" by Anita Shreve (whom I love) and then "Bee Season" by...I don't remember...anyway, I am reading "Twilight" now on your suggestion so hopefully I can get back into some good books. How about you??

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you kidding me about how DARLING she is? honestly, she is about the cutest thing in the world. i personally think the helmet makes her that much more endearing. great job with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY HECK! I do remember that! You are such a cute girl. I wish I had a little girl, so I could buy some of those cute bows. How creative are you!!! But I am sure that Laura will buy enough for the both of us. She is so great like that. Well I added you to my blog, so I could watch that little cutie grow up and see all the cute pics of your family and all your creative ideas. Lex

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you mean you aren't crafty! Those are serioulsy so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. chels, i haven't been on your blog for a while, but holy cow tate and her flower helmet is absolutely adorable. what a great idea - i smell a profitable enterprise for you! you should advertise at primary children's or something! anyway i'm glad your trip to seattle went well, and thanks again for tipping me off to cupcake royale - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He had to have tubes in his ears. I'm sure with what you've been through with Tate you probably think I'm a wuss! Julie doesn't have a blog.. but she has a facebook page. I think you have to have an account to view someones, so if you want, you can use my account?! Or I can just give you her email! Lets play?!!!

    Lizz

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so talented and Tate is such a doll!! Those flowers are so cute on her little helmet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes the same girl took the photos. i really like her. Yes getting pics taken is expensive but worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there- I figured since I saw you yesterday and it was talking to you that inspired me to finally sit down and start a blog, I'd give you the site since I check out your blog all the time! It's jandncannon.blogspot.com. Oh, and I really couldn't get over how cute Tate is...the pictures on your site are adorable, but they don't do her justice:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so excited that you are going to the Porcupine tonight. Happy Birthday to Wyatt! Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger