posted on: 9.22.2007

Birthday Celebrations!
This month there are a lot of Birthdays in Wyatt's family- Eve, Pat & Wy. We decided to go to Cucina Toscana to celebrate. Wondering why we are sitting like 4th graders... girls at one end, boys at the other? We usually do that so we can have "girl" talk, and the guys can talk football or whatever they talk about?! It was such a fun dinner- when all of us girls get together we get sort of hyper... Eve's friend Beth had a laugh attack about all "salad talk" I was doing! I know you guys can't wait to have my salad on Sunday- yum!!! (just kidding) But really, Happy Birthday Eve- you are such a great "sister in law", always curious and interested in our lives and SO hilarious!! I love you! It's been an easy cooking week for me with so many birthdays! My parents are going to be out of town for Wy's birthday (on the 26th), so we celebrated early with them by going out to dinner. Grams & Gramps with a very very happy Tate at Porcupine?!
haha! This picture makes me laugh! Poor Wyatt gets so sick of me taking pictures!! Even before the blog he didn't like it, but now since I want to document everything his patience is thin. Doesn't he look so happy in this picture?! Grandma, he really does love the sweater- I promise!

12 comments:

  1. It took me awhile to figure out too. Just add five photos and then add five more. So upload the photos and click the photo button again. You can only do 5 at a time. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels, Hey...did you get my note in Babinski's? I stopped by to get Blakie's Fall Wardrobe! You have super cute boy stuff these days, I was loving it. Anyway, I was so hoping that I'd see you! I can tell that your fellow employees loved you lots, they lit up when I spoke of you. I'll have to stop by in the later afternoon next time. Loves...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you married into the best family ever. everyone is so attractive...so it's a good thing you are pretty. loves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how much you love your blog! You are a lot better at keeping it fresh than I am! I'll blame it on the little cuttie pie that keeps yours exciting! I'll need to get one of those one of these days so I can post cute things on the blog... all for the blog, right?!

    Love ya. Hope you guys had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun family to be a part of. Happy Birthday to Wyatt. Tate is so cute! I am loving those checks, I just want to give them a squeeze. Oh my goodness!!!! Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for all the comments. you make us look like we actually have friends which is just a really fun...unusual feeling:) we spent like 45 minutes watching "Flight of the Conchords" last night. Tyler is obsessed! We should all get together and watch it when the season starts back up again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a big celebration! I love how you separated into groups. I think your comment about fourth graders was funny.
    And you definitely could handle three. Look at all your doing now!
    And by the way I just read your 100 things (Sara's blog made me interested) and I loved it!
    Thanks for your comment!
    Abi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chels we are building a house right now in North Salt Lake. So it's a lot of fun but very overwhelming starting from scratch to pick everything out. Our house will be done in Feb. but the baby will be here by in less than 15 weeks. Eliza came 3 weeks early so I'm honestly planning on having everything done early as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hellouuu, Horsely home, we did have a great time. It looks like you had a fun weekend yourself-(cute pics) Anyway, I seriously want to buy some bows!! I am kinda down and out today though. I think all that smoke in Vegas made me sick. Really it's not good for anyone.... I picked up a cough some where too. So please let me know what I should do to get some cute hair accessories. I just don't want to get Little Miss Tate sick. We should get togther and oo lunch or something. I'll grab Jennie too, cause she's usually my lunch date. Let me know how your Thursday looks. :) Let me know ~Lars

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chelsea- I'm so glad you found our blog. I was excited to see you had posted a comment! Little Tate is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Chels,
    We live south of the Jordan River Temple. And yes, Schmidt's Pastry Cottage is my husband's families business. Sugar cookies can be dangerous, they are my favorite treat :) I just tell Brett to leave goodies at work so that I don't blow up like a balloon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a good lookin family! I haven't seen Dru for so long, and Eve is so grown up now! What a fun family to marry into!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger